JUST hopes to organise various activities:
- Publish and disseminate commentaries and articles regularly, on current and contemporary issues through both the print and electronic media. In this regard, the new information technologies will be important channels of communication.
- To create a better understanding, at the popular level, of how control and domination of the global system by a privileged minority challenges human dignity and social justice everywhere.
- Produce and distribute books, monographs and pamphlets, audio and video tape, educational films and documentaries.
- Hold talks, workshop, forums and conferences directed at specific target groups and the general public. The emphasis will be upon young people.
- Establish a strong network comprising members, friends and supporters throughout the world which will form the basis of public campaigns and consciousness raising programmes.
- Cooperate actively with other organisations which are committed to similar objectives in different parts of the world.